120 W Continuous power handling
1.7 in (44 mm) Voice coil diameter
Polyimide Diaphragm material
1.0 in (25 mm) Throat diameter
- 120 W continuous program power capacity
- 1' horn throat diameter
- 44 mm (1.7 in) aluminium voice coil
- Polyimide diaphragm
- 1000 - 17000 Hz response
- 5 dB sensitivity
- Throat Diameter25 mm (1.0 in)
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance4 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling260 W
- Continuous Power Handling3120 W
- Sensitivity45 dB
- Frequency Range0 - 17.0 kHz
- Recommended Crossover50 kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter44 mm (1.7 in)
- Winding MaterialAluminium
- Inductance12 mH
- Diaphragm MaterialPolyimide
- Flux Density35 T
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
Mounting and Shipping Info
- Two M6 holes 180° on 76 mm (3 in) diameter
- Overall Diameter102 mm (4.0 in)
- Depth61 mm (2.4 in)
- Net Weight6 kg (3.5 lb)
- Shipping Units8
- Shipping Weight45 kg (29.65 lb)
- Shipping Box235x235x165 mm (9.25x9.25x6.50 in)
- Driver mounted on B&C ME 45 horn.
- 2 hour test made with continuous pink noise signal within the range from the recommended crossover frequency to 20 kHz. Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
- Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater than the Nominal rating.
- Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2.83 V for 8 ohms Nominal Impedance.
- 12 dB/oct. or higher slope high-pass filter.