Vacuum tube mic/line preamplifier with integrated limiter.
The Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 Preamp is designed for studio, live, and hard disk recording applications. Features a carefully selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise. Thus the Behringer MIC100 can be used to eliminate the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. Also, it perfectly complements studio-grade condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI-box, the MIC100 Preamp ensures outstanding signal integrity. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 comes with phase reverse switch, +48V phantom power, and 20dB pad. Balanced inputs and outputs provide the finishing Behringer touch.
- High-end tube mic/line preamplifier for studio, live, and hard disk recording applications
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- The ultimate sound-enhancing tool for virtually any sound source
- Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
- Usage as a high-end DI-box ensures outstanding signal integrity
- Eliminates the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards
- Dynamic limiter effectively protects your equipment from overload
- Phase reverse switch, +48V phantom power and 20dB pad for utmost flexibility
- Balanced inputs and ouputs on 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Extremely wide-range input gain and output level adjustment