Behringer MS40 Overview
The Behringer MS40 is a pair of shielded 2-way monitor speakers with an Active Main/Passive Satellite system design. The speakers are powered by 20 Watts per channel of internal amplification, and offer TOSLINK and Coaxial SPDIF digital input capability with full 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters.
The 4.75" woofers and unusually large 2.5" tweeters of the MS40's are housed in a tuned, ported bass-reflex cabinet. Treble, Bass and Volume controls are easily accessed on the front panel of the Main speaker, and a standard stereo 1/4" headphone output is available as well. All controls and connectors, except for the Passive Satellite cable input, are located on the Main speaker, along with the amplifier.
- 2-way active studio monitors for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and electronic keyboard monitoring
- Front-ported bass-reflex cabinets, Active Main/Passive Satellite speaker system design
- TOSLINK and Coaxial SPDIF digital inputs with 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- Magnetically shielded 4.75" woofers and 2.5" tweeters for close proximity use with computer and video monitors
- Built-in high-headroom 40-watt stereo (20W per channel) amplification
- Treble and Bass tone controls, separate Volume controls for input Line 1 and Line 2
- 1/4" Headphone output, standard RCA and 1/8" Stereo Mini inputs