This is Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection.
The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience.
A down-firing 10" ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6 dB greater SPL at 40 Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
- Ultra long throw 10" driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- 10" flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering over 200 W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
40 —120 Hz (Variable Low Pass filter)
12 dB/ Octave variable + 12 dB/ Octave Fixed @ 150 Hz
Class D with Switch mode PSU
1 x 10" C-CAM Long throw subwoofer driver + 1 x 10" flat panel ABR
320 x 320 x 330 mm (125/8 x 125/8 x 13")
364 x 320 x 364 mm (145/16 x 125/8 x 145/16")
110-120 Vac - 50-60 Hz
220-240 Vac - 50-60 Hz