The MRW-10 subwoofer uses a 10” MMP® II driver and 100 Watt Class-D power amplifier, devised in tandem to provide superior standards of control, speed and punch.
- 10” MMP®II subwoofer driver
- Class-D power amplifier
- Switch mode power supply
- Modelled on the hugely successful, award-winning Bronze Reference Series
- Re-tuned, optimising every detail to re-define our meaning of entry-level
- Equipped to compete with many more expensive offerings from rival brands and capable of jaw-dropping audio resolution in two-channel and multi-channel systems.
- Pearlescent vinyl finishes
Low Frequency Limit
Upper Frequency Limit
45 - 150 Hz
Low Pass Filter Alignment
Bass reflex. 18mm construction.
Drive Unit Compliment
1 x 10" Long throw driver
Mains Input Voltage
110 - 120 Vac
220 - 240 Vac
External Dimensions (H x W x D)
320 x 320 x 340 mm (12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 13 3/8 inch)