Pioneer DM-40 (Pair)
- 4" Fiberglass Woofer
- 0.75" Soft Dome Tweeter
- 21W Class AB Amplifier
- Front-Mounted Diffusers
- Bass Reflex Ducts
- 3.5mm and RCA Inputs
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- Bottom Cushions
- Includes 3.5mm to RCA Cable
The DM-40 from Pioneer is a pair of black, active, two-way monitors designed for wide-range music reproduction for DJs, producers, and musicians in mobile setups and personal studios. The class AB amplifiers pump 21W of power through 4” fiberglass woofers and 0.75” soft dome tweeters.
Front-mounted diffusers and bass flex ducts yield an expanded frequency response and a wide sweet spot. Place the monitors on the supplied cushions to minimize unwanted vibrations and resonance from your desk or table.
Connect your DJ mixer, stereo system, audio interface, or smartphone to the 3.5mm or RCA input jacks using the included 3.5mm to RCA cable. The front-panel 3.5mm headphone port and dedicated volume control allow you to easily check your mix on headphones.
- Front-Loaded Bass Reflex System
- 4" fiberglass woofers output strong, punchy bass. Bass reflex ducts contribute to better bass projection. Grooves on the ducts breakup the airflow to efficiently radiate low frequencies, giving you tighter bass even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
- Stereo Sound
- The DM-40's 0.75" soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. The resulting benefit is a wide sweet spot and consistent sound when you shift positions.
- Time Alignment
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus, the tweeter and woofer are aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequency spectrum.
- Cabinet Design
- The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes. Sturdy vinyl-laminated MDF construction ensures durability.
- Connect your DJ mixer, stereo system, audio interface, or smartphone via the RCA and 3.5mm input jacks. A stereo 3.5mm output port and volume knob on the front panel allow you to easily check your mix on headphones.