Expect spacious sound with rich, extended bass response along with smooth detail in the mids and highs.
Highly respected in-ears go wireless
Shure's SE535 earphones are beloved by music creators and audio aficionados alike. So when Shure decided to make these headphones wireless, they didn't mess with success. You still get the same high-grade, tried-and-true drivers, along with their RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth adapter cable. Now you can play music wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0 — the strongest, most-reliable Bluetooth yet.
This adapter also features aptX HD® technology for improved sound quality with devices that support this advanced wireless audio codec. And the solidly contructed SE535 nails a certain sweet spot of sound with three micro-drivers — two woofers and a tweeter — built on Shure's many years of experience making monitors for professional musicians.
Versatile listening options
Here's a design perk — the Shure SE535-BT2 gives you the ability to switch out cables for different listening situations. Along with the attached Bluetooth adapter cable, you'll find a remote mic cable with a 3.5mm miniplug and a 1/4" adapter. That makes it easier to connect these headphones to a portable music player or headphone amp — so you can drive them to their top potential.
Eliminate noise — the old-fashioned way
If you've never worn Shure SE-series headphones before, the first time can be startling. It gets really quiet. When I put them on in the office, all the usual distractions just disappear.
Unlike noise-canceling headphones that pump in subtle phase canceling signals to neutralize external sound, Shure in-ears make a tight seal that blocks it all out. It's a super-effective approach that reduces outside sound by a whopping 37dB, to be exact.
Secure, pro-style fit
Shure includes six pairs of ear tips to ensure a snug fit that feels completely comfortable to you. That's three sizes of soft silicone tips and three sizes of my personal preference, spongy foam tips.
I had to overcome a small learning curve to get the right fit — you wrap the cord around your ear like you've probably seen musicians and performers do with their in-ear monitors. Once properly secured, they felt like they wouldn't slide around at all, no matter how I moved my head.
- interchangeable wireless in-ear headphones/wired in-ear monitors
- three high-definition micro-drivers offer spacious, accurate sound with enhanced bass response
- two woofers and one tweeter
- offer up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- gold-plated lock-snap mechanism keeps detachable cables connected
- includes 47" remote/mic cable with 3.5mm miniplug for wired listening
Shure RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth Adapter Cable (attached):
- wraps around your ears for added stability
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX HD® and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- aptX Low Latency decoding helps sync audio and video on compatible devices
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- voice prompts provide information on battery life, device connection, and caller ID
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- compatible with Siri®, Google Assistant, and other popular voice assistants
- in-line three-button remote for controlling music, calls, and volume
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- length: 15"
Accessories and Specs:
- includes 6 pairs of ear tips for proper fit and comfort:
- 3 sizes of soft flex ear tips
- 3 sizes of malleable foam ear tips for optimal noise isolation
- 1/4" adapter
- clothing clip
- zippered pouch included
- frequency response: 18-19,500 Hz
- sensitivity: 119 dB
- impedance: 36 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SE535LTD+BT2