Vocal microphone provides warm, accurate sound. It features high SPL capability and controlled low-frequency roll-off to compensate for proximity effect. Provides low susceptibility to RFI and a shock-mount system to absorb shocks and handling noise.
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
WHAT IS THE BETA 87A BEST SUITED TO?
The Shure Beta 87A is a premium quality supercardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio.
|1||Swivel AdapterPART A25D|
|1||Carrying/Storage BagPART 26A13|